DJ with his new washer

DJ with his new washer
Piedra Alta, Uruguay

Ramon's Baptism

Ramon's Baptism

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Week 85

Hi all
Monday, August 29, 2011 8:23 AM

Dear family,

Well, I just went to upload photos this week and it seems like this little stupid card won`t let me. Because I`m in the usual computer place and it`s not letting me. I`m sorry. Technology is frustrating. Ugh. Well I`m doing well.

Let`s see. We`re working with a guy named Carlos right now. I don`t know if I`ve told you about him. He`s the guy that randomly showed up to church. I told you about him on the 1st of August. Anyways, we`re teaching him. He went to the baptism that another ward had on Saturday night (he had also gone to Franco`s baptism) and we set a date with him to get baptized on the 24th. Strangely he did not make it to church yesterday. Oh well. It must have gotten complicated. Yesterday was ward conference. There were a lot of people, but only one investigator. They announced that our chapel will be dedicated on the 11th.

The other young girl that we are working with (the other part member family) has kind of disappeared. They went to church yesterday, but we haven`t had a lesson in a while.

I really love being out here. I was thinking that as of next week (we have changes next week), I will have 3 changes left. It kind of scares me since I realize that I`ve been in this area for 4 changes. I`m going to be home so quick. Ah! We`ll get change calls on Sunday. I love this ward and everything but I`m ready to move on. We`ll see where I go (for probably my last area).

Well, I think that`s pretty much it. I love all of you. The work is progressing here. We are working a lot with members (a lot more I should say) and we`re seeing some good results. My mission president is a boss. I love him. Say hi to everybody for me.

Love always,
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment