DJ with his new washer

DJ with his new washer
Piedra Alta, Uruguay

Ramon's Baptism

Ramon's Baptism

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week 84

What a Joke
Monday, August 22, 2011 8:06 AM

Okay this is a terrible computer. I´m never coming to this place again. We`re in a new place and it doesn’t work well. The internet has shut down on me like 4 times now and it won`t let me send pictures to you guys. I actually have them here to send and everything. What a joke. Ugh.

So anyways, this last week was pretty interesting. We had a lot of stuff fall through on us and then there was practically nobody in church yesterday. Also I got sick on Saturday and am still not feeling too hot. On the plus side, we have a couple of people that are getting closer to baptism. We had zone conference this last week; that was nice.

Let`s see...life is going pretty well. We`ve only got 2 weeks left in the change. I`m glad that Grandpa had a good birthday. ps. I`m about ready to throw this keyboard through the window. This computer is absolutely horrendous.

Consequently this email is terrible, partly because I can`t think of what to tell you and partly because it`s taking me forever to type. Ignore the mistakes. I am tired of correcting all of them.

I don`t know what to tell you guys. I`m doing alright. I`m getting over my sickness. Hopefully I should be good to go by tomorrow. My comp is doing well. I think that he`ll be fine when I leave the area.

The pancakes we had at a member’s home recently were almost like ours, but that was because they used an American recipe. They don`t have maple syrup, but they have another type of syrup. They were tasty.

Ok. I`m wrapping up this email. Be safe in Provo. Sorry for this sorry excuse for an email. Love you all

Love always,

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment