DJ with his new washer

DJ with his new washer
Piedra Alta, Uruguay

Ramon's Baptism

Ramon's Baptism

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

Friday, December 31, 2010

Week 50

December 28, 2010

Hey Family!

I`m very pleased to inform you that I am indeed training an awesome new elder, named Elder Dinkel from Nephi Utah. I am so excited for this change. I think he`ll be a truly obedient comp. He has a lot of energy and excitement for the work so I think we`ll get along great. My friend Jeremy Gardner from last fall is also training, as well as the Hermana Kleinman from my MTC district. Pretty sweet stuff.

Anyways, I included a picture of me with Elder Matamoros as well as a picture with my new comp. I hope they go through. I`m sure they will. Also I forwarded another picture to you guys from the huge Christmas conference we had.

So it was really good to talk to you guys on Saturday even though it didn`t really seem like something out of the ordinary...nor did it feel like Christmas. But you all sound like you are doing great, which makes me happy. And I`m glad you`ve had a good time up in Provo. It is nice to spend time with the family. Oh and also tell Bernie and Nana thank you. I`ll try to get a letter out this next week as I didn`t have time today at all.

So anyways, I also do not have much to report as I just talked to you several days ago...oddly enough. I`m really excited to see what my comp and I can do in this area. I figure that all we have to do is work hard and be obedient and the Lord will do the rest. The investigators and the baptisms will come.

Um, not much else...I hope you guys travel home safely today (or that you already arrived safely) and have a great week. Oh, and Happy New Year to everybody. It`ll be a super entrance into wonderful 2011. Keep on keeping on. The Church is true. Always has been and always will be. I often think of the understanding and comfort it brings to me. I wonder what we did to have the privilege of having the gospel in our lives.

Oh one last thing, my old comp Matamoros is going to be comps with his MTC comp, they were ALSO comps for 2 changes in the mission about a year ago. So this will be the third time with this comp.

So yeah, hope all is well. Enjoy the new year. I`ll be in 2011 5 hours before you guys so Pbbbbbbtttt. :P

Love Always,

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment