DJ with his new washer

DJ with his new washer
Piedra Alta, Uruguay

Ramon's Baptism

Ramon's Baptism

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 67

Slimy Hedgehogs
Monday, April 25, 2011 9:35 AM

Dear family,

I am here and I am well. So, I’m glad you guys had a good Easter.

I wish I had more exciting news to tell you, but I don’t. I’m alive and well, but the area is in sad shape and my comp and I can’t seem to figure out what to do to get it running again. Nobody wants to listen to us. :( But Mom is correct. There are changes on the 3rd, but I hardly doubt I’m leaving.

I`m attaching one pic I took of our huge electrical storm we had on Thursday night...or Friday. I can’t remember.

Congrats to Patrick and his team on winning State Knowledge Bowl. That`s cool. Hard work pays off. :D

Oh by the way, Maria did get baptized last week in my last area so that`s cool. I just wish I knew what was going on with the other couple. They haven`t been baptized yet. Sauce.

Oh I bought myself a world cup jersey last week. It`s super cool. I have been picking up a few souvenirs here and there.

Well, I guess I`ll wrap up this terribly informative and positive email. Have a great last week of April. I love you all. Thanks for everything.

Love Always,
DJ

PS....say hi to everybody for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment