DJ with his new washer

DJ with his new washer
Piedra Alta, Uruguay

Ramon's Baptism

Ramon's Baptism

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

DJ and new Companion Elder Craynor

Thursday, January 7, 2010

DJ arrives in Argentina at the Mission Training Center

DJ wrote in an email we received today.

"I have arrived in Buenos Aires safe and sound. The flights went well for the most part. The layover in Dallas was kind of boring as I had to wait over 2 hours for the next missionary to arrive, but all is well. The other guys and girls are awesome. I think we`re all going to get along great. Argentina is beautiful, well so is South America for that matter. It was dark for most of the ten hour flight but I was able to take pictures of the Andes mountains as we were flying over them just north of Santiago. Beautiful stuff. The weather isn`t too bad here. Nice and warm and balmy, although nothing compared to New York or Missouri.

It`s absolutely crazy here as I can`t understand a thing, and as such, I do believe I got scammed out of about 10 dollars. Fun times. I expected it to happen so don`t worry about it at all. The MTC here is great, very beautiful. The capacity is only 88 people. I`m doing well overall. Hope all is well back at home."

No comments:

Post a Comment